Looking for a Awesome, Warm, Fresh Breakfast Casserole with ZERO work in the morning? Well… it’s here!
Throw everything in the crock pot before you go to bed, turn the crock pot on low and then breakfast is perfect in the morning. Feel free to adapt this with some veggies or different meats or whatever cheeses you like. Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, & Happy Breakfast!!
Crock Pot Breakfast Egg Casserole
- 1 pkg. (at least 26 ounces) frozen shredding hash brown potatoes
- approx. 1 pound Ground Sausage (pre-cooked, or cook up some sausage/pork/whatever)
- 1 cup shredding mozzarella (or cheddar) cheese
- 1/2 cup shredding parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup julienne cut sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 6 green onions (or 1 small onion), sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker. Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
Beat eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or on high setting for 3-4 hours or until eggs are set.
One Year Ago – Eggnog Martinis, enjoy a tasty holiday cocktail today
And I leave you with this, Today’s Question of the Day… what’s your favorite quick/fast/easy breakfast?