This was going to start out as just a normal quick Guacamole until I cut the 2nd Avocado and realized it was not good anymore. Since I knew that I wanted to have enough I figured I could add some sour cream to turn this into a dip. I really don’t know the exact measurements of how I made this but after we were 1/2 done with it Rich decided to take some photos because (in his words) “I don’t want to be the only one to ever be able to enjoy this”. I think that really meant “Rachel, you should figure out how you made this so that you can make it again” No matter which motive behind Rich encouraging me to post this you choose – it is a winning “dip”!
(measurements approximate – since I did not measure and just tried to recall)
- 1 avocado – in small chunks (or mashed)
- leafs from 2 – 3 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 dollop sour cream (about 1/8 – 1/4 cup?)
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Diced Green Chilies (those pickled ones)
And I leave you with this, Today’s Question of the Day… What is your favorite thing you have ever eaten which you just can’t seem to re-create (at a restaurant or that you made once, but never again)?