* 21 and Up only beyond this point *
4th of July
A time for Stars and Stripes and Flags and Freedom and Fireworks and Celebrations
Often Celebrations include a tasty beverage here and there. I am in love with all of the awesome flavors of Vodka that are now out there. (Sometimes I wish that I drank more so that I could justify more flavors, but only 1 -2 drinks a month means that it will take years to get through a bottle.) I just couldn’t resist buying a bottle of Whipped Vodka anymore though and knew that I would be able to find unimaginable amounts of things to create with it!
I now present to you these beautiful little Strawberry Star Jiggler Shots. Serve these at your next party (to adults only)!
Star Shaped Strawberry Jiggler Shot
- 1 3-oz box strawberry-flavored gelatin
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ⅔ cup Pinnacle Whipped Flavored Vodka
- Boil your water. Empty the Gelatin into a Measuring Cup. Pour about ⅔ of a cup of Boiling Water on top of the Gelatin & stir until completely dissolved (about a minute or two). Add about ⅔ cup of Whipped Vodka. Pour into either silicone molds or your shape choice or a glass container that you can then cut into cubes later (no matter which you choose to do – a light spray of cooking spray then wiped to the thinnest possible coat works wonders in gelatin removal).
- Allow to set for at least 4 hours and then pop out of their molds or cut into cubes/shapes of your choice. Be sure to keep these chilled and molded for as long as possible and then enjoy responsibly!
based off of inspiration from Poet in the Pantry
And I leave you with this, Today’s Question of the Day… What purchase have you made that you just couldn’t resist the urge to buy?