* 21 and Up only beyond this point *
4th of July
A time for Stars and Stripes and Flags and Freedom and Fireworks and Celebrations
Often Celebrations include a tasty beverage here and there. I am in love with all of the awesome flavors of Vodka that are now out there. (Sometimes I wish that I drank more so that I could justify more flavors, but only 1 -2 drinks a month means that it will take years to get through a bottle.) I just couldn’t resist buying a bottle of Whipped Vodka anymore though and knew that I would be able to find unimaginable amounts of things to create with it! I now present to you these beautiful little Strawberry Star Jiggler Shots. Serve these at your next party (to adults only)! .
Star Shaped Strawberry Jiggler Shot
- 1 3-oz box strawberry-flavored gelatin
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ⅔ cup Pinnacle Whipped Flavored Vodka
- Boil your water. Empty the Gelatin into a Measuring Cup. Pour about ⅔ of a cup of Boiling Water on top of the Gelatin & stir until completely dissolved (about a minute or two). Add about ⅔ cup of Whipped Vodka. Pour into either silicone molds or your shape choice or a glass container that you can then cut into cubes later (no matter which you choose to do – a light spray of cooking spray then wiped to the thinnest possible coat works wonders in gelatin removal).
- Allow to set for at least 4 hours and then pop out of their molds or cut into cubes/shapes of your choice. Be sure to keep these chilled and molded for as long as possible and then enjoy responsibly!