So you received some Homemade Rosemary Infused Olive Oil – what now?
If you were a guest at my wedding on July 20, 2013 – that may be a question you are asking yourself as you received a beautiful bottle of homemade Rosemary Infused Olive Oil as your Favor/Seating Card. The first most important thing to know about this Olive Oil from my Wedding is that you should plan to use it within 2 months to keep it at its freshest (so for a “memory helper” – if you got Olive Oil at my Wedding, please plan to use it up by Labor Day).
Now, how to use this Oil? Simply use it however you would use any other good quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
Suggestions on how to use delicious Rosemary Oil….
- drizzle over quality bread (with a sprinkle of sea salt even) as an appetizer
- dress your salad with it & some red wine vinegar
- pour over pasta with some Parmesan for a delicious pasta dish
- toss with any summer produce as your grill some veggies
- drizzle over cherry/grape tomatoes and roast them at 400 degrees for 15 minutes for “sun-dried tomatoes”
- marinate your chicken (or pork) in the Oil before grilling
… those ideas should get you started – use your imagination & enjoy the delicious oil!
One Year Ago – Rum Cupcakes with Caramel Rum Buttercream… be sure to add some Buttershots to them to really enjoy them the way Rich does!
And I leave you with this, Today’s Question of the Day… what is the best Wedding Favor you have ever received?