You don’t even need to get your cauldrons dirty to make this tasty treat, talk about an easy dessert!
The next time you have the neighborhood ghosts and goblins coming over and you need to conjure up a snack, this will appear out of no where with just a flick of your wand! As quickly as you were able to make them appear, the little devils who you place them in front of, will make them disappear!
- 1 package Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookie
- 1 bag Hershey Kisses
- ½ cup Orange Melting Chocolates
- Lay out your Cookies (stripe side down) on a piece of Wax Paper.
- Peel the Wrappers off however many witch hats you plan to make (this is the hardest part of this whole recipe).
- Place the melting chocolates into a small bowl and microwave on half power for 30 seconds, stirring after every 30 seconds. This should take less than 2 minutes to melt.
- Dip the bottom of a Kiss into the Chocolate, making sure you have enough to squeeze out to form the "band" of the hat. Place in the center of the cookie and press firmly to make an even brim.
- Repeat with all the cookies, allow to set for a bit (if you need them to set more quickly, place them in the fridge) & then enjoy
Entertaining a Crowd for Halloween?
Why not try one of these great recipes, tried & true from my kitchen…
(for the 21+ crowd)
& another awesome Kiss treat – Chocolate Acorns!
And I leave you with this, Today’s Question of the Day… What is your favorite snack to serve to guests after trick-or-treating?