You may have seen these brownies floating around The Internet. They have been called many names… I am using the Family Friendly “Triple Decker Brownie” but they can also be called “3-Layer Brownies” or for those of you who are a bit more risque and don’t mind being PG13+, they will also answer to “Better than $*# Brownies” or “Slutty Brownies”.
Just like A Rose by any other Name will still Smell as Sweet… these brownies will still be as sweet no matter what name you call them! By no means are these Brownies healthy. No, they are sinful and fatty and loaded with so much deliciously overly-chocolate flavors that you might go into a Chocolate Covered Sugar-induced Coma! As long as you are not watching what you eat and love your sweets, these brownies as for you! If you are watching your diet, luckily at least these things get cut small.
I’ve just been waiting to share these brownies with you. They were made over the holidays to share in the season of decadence with friends & family. Now that we are nearing Valentines Day you might need something easy to impress the one that you love & since chocolate seems to be the way to show your love, you will be in luck!
I can also see these as the perfect sweet treat to your Big Game Party Spread! In the overabundance of salty foods at your party, these layered brownies are so easy to add to any dessert tray. They are big and hearty and the guys will love ’em!
- Tube (or break-apart container) of your Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Oreos (I used about a dozen)
- Brownies: Your favorite Box Mix plus the mix-ins (for 9 x 9 pan)
- Preheat you Oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper.
- Evenly press your your Cookie Dough into the bottom of your pan. Line your Oreos up in the pan as close together as you can. Do no overlap the Oreos. Mix up your Brownies according to the box mix. Evenly pour the brownies over your Cookie Dough and Brownies.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes - when your toothpick comes out clean you are good to go.
- Allow to COOL COMPLETELY before cutting your brownies. When cutting err on the side of too small instead of too big, they are rich!
- LET COOL COMPLETELY
Feel free to make these with your own homemade favorite brownie and cookie dough batters – that would take these brownies to even the next level of ultimate amazingness! In order to provide you the easiest way to make these crazy brownies, I opted to use some pre-made supplies, all you need is a tube/container of Cookie Dough, container of Oreos, & a box of Brownie Mix.
Three Years Ago – Red Wine Cookies …not the sweetest cookie, just a touch of sweetness – but they are made with RED WINE so a classic delicious ending to any Italian Dinner you might enjoy
And I leave you with this, Today’s Question of the Day… Are sweets something that you have the will-power to give up, or is it just not worth it to you?